Our customers & classic car friends will confirm that the Feltham Aston Martins were, over the 30 years of activity, a very regular sight in our classic car workshop.
We were very lucky that for this DB 2/4 a loyal customer from the early hours asked us to execute a restoration for him with an open cheque book, following our experience and ideas. Which means we could restore this Aston Martin exactly as we thought would be best. And… it is the BEST!
- Frame-up restoration of the tubular chassis.
- Body-off re-alignement and repair of the aluminium coach work as it should be done.
- Complete restoration of suspension, steering (EZ-power steering for facility), brakes, complete mechanics…
- Engine rebuild and tuning by the best specialist (Timothy Stamper) developing remarkable smooth power.
- Fitting of a completely new and period correct wiring loom and electrical installation.
- Body preparation and respray to best possible level in original Sea-Green metallic.
- Complete re-upholstery with Connolly hides and Wilton carpets in the correct colour.
- New veneer on dashboard and overhaul of original Smiths instruments.
- All brightwork quality rechromed.
- Fitting of a correct (single) stainless steel exhaust system, new (correct) Dunlop silver wire wheels with Avon Turbo Steel tyres.
Nothing over the top. Just right, as this Aston Martin left the factory in 1955.No wonder this beauty was constantly admired when participating (without any problems) at the Zoute Grand Prix rally in 2018 and 2019.
The “hard” and time consuming bit is over. The easy bit is simple: someone just needs to enjoy this Aston Martin now… You?